PREVENT CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE. FREE ON LINE AND IN PERSON TRAINING
partners in prevention
Preventing Child Sexual Abuse
DID YOU KNOW?
• 42 million adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse are walking among us.*
• In 90% of cases, the child knows the abuser.*
• Children are the victims of 70% of all reported sexual assaults.*
• 40% of sexually abused children are abused by an older or larger child.*
• One survey showed only 30% of parents take proactive steps to protect their children.*
• 5% of a community trained to be aware and responsive is the tipping point to make a
* Statistics from Darkness to Light.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness,
only light can do that.”- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
BE THE ONE WHO MAKES A CHANGE!
Take the first step in protecting children.
Do it for all the precious children in your life.
For In Training, You Must call to pre-register. Limited amount of spots available. Free spots available until our materials run out. Call 973-928-2970 or 973-772-7450.)
training dates held at 70 Outwater Lane, 2nd Floor:
Saturdays 2:00-4:30 p.m.
2/11, 3/11, 4/8, 5/13, 6/17
Tuesdays 5:00-8:30 p.m.